12.11.2012

Great Offer for 12/12/12!!!

Homeschool Freebie of the Day website is offering a tremendous sale tomorrow on 12/12/12!!! There are two resource bundles joining together to create one huge resource worth $247 for the almost unbelievable price of $12!!! That's right, only $12.

Our family uses all of the offered resources. I can definitely say that anyone's homeschool will be enriched by their use. Whether the resources are used as a supplement or more extensively, they will be a blessing. The Easy Homeschooling books are worth the cost, and more, all by themselves. These books by Lorraine Curry have revolutionized our homeschool. Seriously they have. Offering them at the same time as the Tutor series is like having Christmas, birthday, and every other occasion all in the same day!

I could go on and on and on about these resources. However, it would be easier and save you all a ton of time if you check it out for yourselves. Here is the link: http://www.wholesomechildhood.com/12-12-12. Even if this doesn't seem to be something you are interested in, please take a few moments to check it out further. When I initially saw these products previously offered I didn't think they were for our school either. After looking at the samples I realized how wrong I was; we did need these. Not only did we need them, they were everything I had been praying for our school. So, please, go ahead and look a little bit deeper. I truly think you will be glad you took the time.

No comments: