Love Letter From God

This coming Monday, in a county church, there will be a woman speaking on God's Love Letter.  The theme for the evening is Love Letters, and I couldn't think of one sweeter than God's Holy Word.  As I go through the memory files of my life, the memories God has given me of His Word flow rich, strong, and sure.  Like a flood, His abundant, yes amazing, grace rolls throughout the years.  It saturates the story of my life oozing out all over the place in a wild and crazy abundance.  Many testify that God is good and they are blessed.  So do I. 

Thank you, Lord for prompting men to write your letters of Love to me, letters of Yourself and who You are.  They are life and breath to me.  Together, You and I, have loved full and deep, rich and strong.  I Love You, God.  There is none like You.  You are the lover of my soul.  It is to You, through You, because of You I sing Your song and write of You.  I am overwhelmed by Your extravagant love for me.  May Your Letter of Love, the Bible, be hidden in my heart now and forever.  To God be the glory great things He has done.  In the name of Jesus, Amen. 

I fervently encourage you to spend time soaking in the Word today and in the days to come.  I pray that God will put within each of us a ravenous hunger and a thirst for His Word.  For it is certain we will need the Sword of the Spirit to fight the fight of faith and keep us from sin.  No time is more meaningful or sweeter than time spent with the Father reading His Love Letter to us.  He and His love for us are not moved or swayed by the decisions and actions of men.  As all around us things, people, events are shaken, God alone is sure and true.  How I love His letter of love.  Thank You, God.  Thank You so much.

Popular Posts