Sometimes

Sometimes I forget I am trusting in the goodness of the Lord. Sometimes I forget I am not the one responsible for the choices made by those I care about. Sometimes I forget God is big, and He is good. Sometimes I forget the people I love are gifts to be treasured not distractions or delays.

Sometimes I need to remember truth. Sometimes I need to quit doing what duty demands and hug my loves instead. Sometimes a cup of tea ☕with one of my tribe is more important than dusting or laundry. Sometimes I need to remember what I already know and live truth instead of fact.

Sometimes I forget perfect isn't the prize; Jesus is the prize, and I am already His. Sometimes shows me how much I always need Jesus.

Grateful for new beginnings and constant grace,
Abundantly Blessed

Popular Posts