Happy Birthday Papo!

Today is Papo's best birthday EVER!!! Today is Papo's first birthday in Heaven with Jesus!

A few weeks ago our father, father-in-love, and grandfather went from earth to Heaven. Babbling Brooke, our daughter wrote a lovely letter in tribute to him shortly after he went Home. Many people have said many lovely things about this mighty man. But me, the one rarely without words to write, can't come up with even one. And that still small voice in my heart says that's okay. The words will come. If not now, then later, but there will be words. There are words. They are simply too deep inside of my heart to be written yet.

So until the words make their way from my heart to my fingers, Happy Birthday Papo! We are better people because you lived Jesus with us so well. May God be thanked for the great things He has done! He loved us well when he loved us through you.

Popular Posts