Remembering Truth

"After you have analyzed the condition, after you have understood its origin, it will still take the authority of God's Word to put the past under your feet!"

"Do not mistake anointing for approval."

"Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]" John 14:27

  "Do not let...Stop allowing...do not permit..." I have a choice in this! Whether or not I am troubled, afraid, agitated, disturbed, fearful, intimidated, cowardly, or unsettled is up to me. It is a choice I make. I can choose not to allow or permit myself to be any of these things. I am not subject to situations or circumstances. They are not in charge. - personal journaling that followed the previous scripture verse.

"What then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

"I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord." Psalm 118:17

These quotes and scriptures are written in one of my journals. As I was reading through the journal they are written in I began to wonder what my life would look and sound like if I did more than write them down and read through every so often. How would my conversations sound if I camped out on the scriptures and chewed them up slowly bit by precious bit? What would the flow of my day be if I really applied the quotes and wisdom shared from the ministers I hear? Would any of it look and sound different? Would I behave and speak differently than I do now? I can't help but think it would look and sound a lot differently.

Felt impressed to pop in and share these thoughts with you this day. Looking forward to more times spent sharing together in the future.

In Christ,
Abundantly Blessed


Popular Posts