Out of the Box Ways to Save


Way back when, long long ago in a land far far away, this blog was two separate blogs. Before it was two, it was one random bit of everything blog. After various seasons, now it is Abundance House, a gathering place of refuge. Every once in a while though, I come across some information that takes me back to our early money-saving do-it-yourself days, and I simply have to share what I've found. This is one of those times.

As I am sure you know, there are many money-saving tips to be found both online and in book form. The abundance of tips available as well as the ease of finding them are a couple of the reasons this blog took another route. We felt the needs of internet readers had changed. Therefore, we changed with them. The following tips, however, aren't your run-of-the-mill saving tips. As a matter of fact, one of them seemed particularly "out of the box" to me.

Thank you to One Good Thing by Jillee blog for sharing these tips. New tips that inspire us towards new ways of conserving our financial resources are like a fresh summer breeze. I don't know what the weather is like at your house, but the thought of a fresh summer breeze is rather pleasant to think on here at my house today. Here's the link to some out of the ordinary money-saving tips: http://onegoodthingbyjillee.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e5237625488411c708b9d7e10&id=425d055af1&e=c30f500da5

Have a super great weekend and enjoy!

Popular Posts