Uttering, Muttering, and Pondering

Hi! I'm still uttering, muttering, and pondering on our verses from yesterday's post.

Yesterday's meditation was from the first part of Colossians three verse one. I personalized it "I have been raised with Christ to a new life, sharing His resurrection from the dead."

Today's is personalized too "I aim at and seek the rich, eternal treasures that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God."

A pulsating excitement is surging throughout me when I consider the transformation such truth brings. Think about the difference knowing we have been raised with Christ to a new life, sharing His resurrection from the dead will bring! The possibilities are astounding! Other scriptures such as "With God all things are possible." are SO MUCH easier to come into agreement with when the reality that I share in Christ's resurrection from the dead is hidden in my heart.

Yes sir and ma'am, we're going somewhere now. We're moving on up higher than the Jefferson's dreamt  possible. Beyond what we can think, see, feel, dream, and imagine comes to mind. Thank you for joining me in Hiding God's Word in my heart more fully than ever before. It may not seem as exciting as seeing angels or gold dust appearing, but I truly believe that when we build a solid foundation of truth, the glories God will allow us to witness will surpass our wildest imaginings and longings. For He is the Word. He is Truth. He is the Way. When we are meditating on scriptures, we are meditating on Him. Angels and gold dust may very well manifest as He is increased in us, but they are not what we seek. We seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness (His way of living and being).

We have been raised with Christ to a new life, sharing His resurrection from the dead.
In Him,
Abundantly Blessed

Popular Posts