Truth Teller

Sometimes I am the child who needs parenting. Just as a child can become overstimulated by more sweets, treats, people, and less sleep, so too can a parent.

All of the extra going and doing can leave a person in need of truth telling. Even adults need to stop, sit down, calm themselves, and gently remind themselves of what they already know but are forgetting in the hustle and bustle of the season.

TRUTH CHANGES FACT. The word of God is truth. What does God say in His Word, the Bible? That is truth, and truth changes fact,
no matter how situations, things, or people look, sound or, feel.

It is during a time of truth telling an individual might need to remember truth statements. Short precise sentences that are helpful for accurately orienting wayward thoughts and feelings that may be straying just shy of truth.

Statements such as " I am not moved by what I see, hear, or feel. I am moved only by what I believe, and I believe the word of God. " are powerful, effective, easily used tools.

Remembering that spoken words have power is important also. A person will have whatever they say. God teaches in the Bible that words have the power of life or death. This is important to remember so words can be chosen well.

TRUTH words have power to change fact. TRUTH words are words of life. TRUTH words build goodness. TRUTH words are true. FACTS ARE NOT TRUTH. Sometimes even adults need to remember. Here are some TRUTH words to encourage and strengthen.


(Paul wrote) "My old identity has been co-crucified with Messiah and no longer lives; for the nails of His Cross crucified me with Him. And now the essence of this new life is no longer mine, for the Anointed One lives His life through me—we live in union as one! My new life is empowered by the faith of the Son of God who loves me so much that He gave Himself for me, and dispenses His life into mine."(Galatians 2:20)

Popular Posts