Praise Him!!!

When we don't know what to do or where to go we praise the Lord and bury ourselves in His Holy Word. His Word is our sword. We can use it to slash through the lies and snares of the enemy.

Have discouragement and disappointment attempted to distract you from God's never-ending, all-consuming love and goodness? Are you being blind-sided by how circumstances look and sound? 

Run with me to our Lord, our Savior, our Hiding Place, our Refuge, our Ever Present Help in Trouble, THE WORD. 

Wanting to combat the discouragement that is trying to strangle the joyful hope out of the world right now, I went to the Word, the book of Psalm to be specific. I began to read the book I opened to and knew it was PERFECT! Yes! This is the first chapter I will share on the blog! 

As I read the following chapters I knew for certain that these were the portions for this week. When I sat down to type, I read another chapter and this chapter also was PERFECT! 

Now I sit here wondering which chapter to begin with because I want to share them all, right now, all at the same time. Because they are ALL perfect, every single one. The Psalms have that effect on me. 

Jesus is the Word, and He is perfect every single time, always and forever. Jesus is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and He reigns forevermore. He is Lord of ALL, even the elections of the United States of America. 

So church, please stand fast in Him Who is The Truth, and feed your ears and eyes on the Word made flesh, God With Us, Jesus. Let us obey His instructions in Matthew and come all who are weary and heavy laden for He WILL give us rest. Let us immerse ourselves in Him, THE WORD, and be infused with Him and the supernatural, peace-filled strength He is. 

We'll begin our week with Psalm 27:14 TPT - "Here's what I've learned through it all: Don't give up; don't be impatient; be entwined as one with the Lord. Be brave, courageous, and never lose hope. Yes, keep on waiting -- for he will never disappoint you!" 

I truly believe that if we focus and meditate on the truths in this verse and those in chapters 28 - 30, we will find ourselves agreeing with the writer of Psalms 30:11 - "Then he broke through and transformed all my wailing into a whirling dance of ecstatic praise! He has torn the veil and lifted from me the sad heaviness of mourning. He wrapped me in the glory garments of gladness." and also verse 12 - "How could I be silent when it's time to praise you? Now my heart sings out loud, bursting with joy -- a bliss inside that keeps me singing. 'I can never thank you enough!' "

Praying the Psalms with you,
Abundantly Blessed




Popular Posts