It's Been Too Long

Good morning! It's been too long since I've visited here. I don't have time for much right now, it's time to concentrate on getting lunch ready. There are a few thoughts to share, just in case I don't make it back later on this afternoon.

One of the worship songs from the Ladies' Winter Wonderland Retreat keeps running through my head. "Here in Your Presence, all things are new....Here in Your Presence, we are undone...Here in Your Presence Heaven and earth become one...Here in Your Presence..." This isn't the correct order of the words, but it's how they run through my head. I pray that I remain in the Lord's presence today and every day. That I live my life "Here in His Presence". Am I abiding in the presence of Almighty God? Have I allowed all things to become new? Do I spend at least part of my day telling my Lord and Savior that He is wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way? The Old Schoolhouse newsletter talked about not being a Martha in our homes and schools. That we ought to be like Mary and sit at His feet. That is where I long to be, at the feet of Jesus. As I look into His face, I long not only to listen as Mary did, but I also desire to tell Him that He is wonderful, beautiful, glorious, and matchless in every way. My heart desires for the lover of my soul to know that I love and adore Him. That He is truly the most important thing in my life. He IS my life. Apart from Him I can do nothing. John 15:5

Here in Your presence
by New Life Worship

Found in Your hands, fullness of joy
Every fear suddenly wiped away, here in Your presence
All of my gains, all fade away
Every crown no longer on display
Here in Your presence
Heaven is trembling in awe of Your wonders
Kings and their kingdoms are standing amazed

Here in Your presence, we are undone
Here in Your presence, Heaven and earth become one
Here in Your presence, all things are new
Here in Your presence, everything bows before You

Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way

Popular Posts