Exposse

Exposse is a post that was scheduled to be published at an earlier date. Due to crazy schedules and lack of time, however, it wasn't edited until now.

Enough is enough. The gently firm words were lovingly spoken to me by my Heavenly Father. Enough! No more of that. You know exactly what I have said, and it's time for you to rise up and just do it! I told you in My Word that there would be hard times. I have explained everything very well. There are going to be nasty people. Followers of Me will be persecuted. There will be earthquakes, famine, and fear will abound all around, but it (fear) ought not to be found in the hearts and homes of those who believe in and trust in Me for My perfect love has driven out ALL fear. (1John 4:18)

When an author pens an exposse, they expose the truth regarding a certain person or event. I'm beginning to wonder if God is preparing to write an exposse on me. He is faithfully exposing sin after sin. This is necessary if I am to be a pure and spotless for Jesus when He comes for me. "So, beloved, since you are expecting these things, be eager to be found by Him [at His coming] without spot or blemish and at peace [in serene confidence, free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts]." 2Peter 3:14

Am I irritated, snappy, keeping track of wrongs committed against me? Then I'm not in God for according to 1John 4:7,8, God is love. When those around me are frightened, gossipy, or whiny, am I moved by compassion to lift them up in prayer, or do I get disgusted by it all? If irritation comes calling, I have a job to do. Being easily irritated is not what God's love in me does,(1Corinthians 13) therefore, I must accept the escape God promises to provide with every temptation(1Corinthians 10:13) and give that sin no place to root itself. The light of God's Word shines its light exposing every sin so that restoration can be complete.

How can I teach my children to live a life I have not first lived before them? How can I expect them to obey the Father's loving instructions if I, their mother, am not obeying them? Ouchy, ouch, ouch. This mama has a lot of growing up to do. Praise the Lord for His grace, His never failing Love, and His new mercy every morning.

Popular Posts