Check Out What's Going On!!!

The Nester at The Nesting Place blog has bought herself a farmhouse! Seriously need to check all the goin ons over at the farm. It's a fixer upper. There's a pool and a barn. A new kitchen, trim getting painted white - and black, lots of redo fun happening. Forgot to get a link for you, but still, do drop in for a visit. Just google in The Nester and something will come up to click on. You'll love the new fun she's sharing with us all.

Blissfully Domestic has some fun Fall links for decorating, food, and more. Their shared idea pics for study spaces are truly inspirational. You'll have to google this one too. I apologize. Crawling, teething baby didn't allow me time enough to gather links, or concentrate on good grammar.

It's Finally Friday, and I am more than glad for a cool weekend to enjoy the coming Fall. How about you? Are you enjoying cooler weather the past few days too? A lot of people are gathering in the final harvest from their gardens. Mine is finally starting to give me goodies. This year has allowed me the opportunity to truly study on what a garden needs to survive the wind at my house. I am already making plans for next year's garden, in another new spot. Will visit about that more in a future post. I don't want to be the only one talking about the garden though. So, would you please send in your fall gardening news? Just shoot me an email at amothersrewards@gmail.com or leave a comment on the gardening post when it is published. Can you tell I'm in the mood for a good old-fashioned chit chat?

Almost Autumn Blessings from a mama who is Blessed Beyond Abundance! Some Love & Prayers too!




Popular Posts