Thinking Differently

I don't know how much time has passed since I began sensing an urgency to align my thoughts with God's completely. The impression that what the media was showing wasn't truth and that the doomsday outlook is not the perspective God intends a Christ-follower to possess became unavoidably intense in my spirit. Scripture after scripture began to come to my remembrance in confirmation of these strong impressions I believe are the loving reminders of God Holy Spirit.  

At times the peace of God and trust in Him was so great I wondered if I had ceased to care. Alas, not so. A few quick tests to gauge whether or not it was the Peace of God or a lack of concern revealed my level of compassion and love for mankind to be at an all time high - and rising. Often a thought that perhaps I ought to be at least a little bit worked up about this or that would flit through. Yet no matter how much my thoughts attempted to chase away the peace of Jehovah Shalom, calm trust prevailed. It is prevailing still. 

The worse the situations look, the closer I feel to the Lord. The time when we are united together forever is closer than ever before. The future becomes more real every moment, and this fact has produced some of the most passionate desires I have ever experienced. Everywhere we look we can see the words from the Bible being lived out before us as. Things I used to wonder about are now crystal clear. Time has begun to transition, and I don't even know for sure what that entails. I just know it is so. Somehow I know that this is not the time for fear, doubt, striving, or any form of selfishness. This isn't about me. It is to be about Him. This is the time to put away childish, selfish desires and go all out for God and God alone. 

He is wooing me, drawing me to join Him in the shelter of the Secret Place. Amazingly, the deeper I enter into the Secret Place, the farther out into the harvest field He sends me. With so many new situations arising and acts of violence and terrorism being revealed, it has become very plain that I don't know enough to have a personal opinion. The only opinion worth having is His, God's. I don't know how to vote, but God inside of me does. I don't know what, where, or who is safe, but God inside of me does. I don't know whether I will need an item in the future or ought to bless someone else with it now, but God inside of me knows. He knows. He has always known. It is time for me to live as if I believe what I profess to believe. It isn't a time for me to spout off religious jargon or learned theological opinions of men. Now is not the time to be obsessed with myself, my desires, my wants, my plans, how people make me feel, my anything. It is time to be a follower of Christ. Period. Nothing more and definitely nothing less. 

And this is where one of the words in today's Elijah List postings comes in. Even though Rosh Hashanah has passed, today (October 12) is Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, the words from the Lord are real and true. As you read the following word from Ken Malone I pray you are encouraged to step out in complete assurance in God and His perfect care of you because I believe it is true: God has wondrous surprises for us.

Abundantly Blessed

"God Has an October Surprise for You..."
by Ken Malone, Champions Gate, FL


The October Surprise

When the Lord spoke to me in August 2016 about the things that will begin to take place in October 2016, He said, "There is an October Surprise." I didn't know whether it would be good or bad. What we have to remember about a SURPRISE is that it is always a disclosure of things that have been hidden. The October Surprise is just beginning. As it turns out – it's not just one surprise but many surprises.

Below are some revelations the Lord said would begin at Rosh Hashanah, October 2, 2016:

Realignment of Relationships
The winds of apostolic change are blowing across the land and realigning you. The Lord is ready to reposition you for His Kingdom harvest. Some who have been with you in the past can't go to the place God is taking you. Be willing to cut unhealthy soul ties and move forward into an ordained destiny. At Rosh Hashanah (Oct. 2) the Lord will unlock brand new doors of destiny for you. Let go of your baggage. It can't go to the new place the Lord has for your destiny.

Realignment of Assignment
Jesus said that if it's not bearing fruit to cut it off. There is a realignment of assignment that is coming to you. Take inventory of what your ministry is doing. Is it bearing fruit? If it's not bearing fruit, it may be time to move on.

As we come into Rosh Hashanah (Oct. 2) the Lord is going to impart new assignments. With these new assignments will come another level of authority to accomplish His plan in the earth. Make sure that you discard old baggage and get out of baggage claim. Stop rehearsing your trauma and drama. A new, unusual and exciting assignment is coming your way.

Realignment of Vision
The Holy Spirit continues to send apostolic winds realigning your vision. How do you see? Do you see God bringing a greater awakening (National Revival) into the earth or do you see it having no hope? Do you see the way Heaven sees? Heaven sees in seven dimensions and Heaven responds to what it sees (see Zechariah 4:10 and Revelation 5:6).

Align your vision with Heaven and you will begin to receive heavenly results. Doomsday preachers offer little to no hope. It's because man is reacting to what he sees in the earth rather than responding to the vision of Heaven. There is hope if you begin seeing the way Heaven sees.

At Rosh Hashanah (Oct. 2) the Lord will impart new vision. His vision will release Heaven into earth. Will you respond or react? Prune your negative mindset that has no faith and begin responding in faith to Christ's vision. A new vision awaits you!

Realignment of Identity
Holy Spirit continues to send you apostolic winds to realign you for His Kingdom purpose. These winds are here to challenge your identity.
Some today have a false identity and as a result, they can't find their way. Those in LGBTQ community struggle with having a true identification.

It is also true that some within the Church have found their identity (or they have tried to find their identity) in pastors, programs, function and ministry. The co-dependency between ministers and sheep has created identification dysfunction. You're so busy with things you haven't found the "One Thing" (see Psalm 27:4).

Your distinction can only be found in Christ. Realignment of your identity is essential in order for you to fulfill His destiny in your life. At Rosh Hashanah (Oct. 2) a huge reset will take place. Be ready, forsake your former identity and go after Him and you will be found in Him (see Philippians 3:9). As you go after Him you will take on His character. In Him I live and move, and have my being (see Acts 17:28).

Realignment of Paradigms
The winds of apostolic change continue to blow in your life. These winds are blowing against the paradigms that keep you from moving forward into your Godly inheritance. Think differently! (Repent is from the Greek word, metanoiawhich means to think differently.) When John the Baptist and Jesus said, "Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand," they were saying, "Think differently because the Kingdom of Heaven is here."

At Rosh Hashanah (Oct. 2) watch as paradigm shifts begin to take place. Think differently. Heaven will open up over you and your inheritance will begin to come in. (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Ken Malone, Founder of Forerunner School and Ministry, Inc 
Forerunner Ministries

Email: office@forerunner-ministries.org
Website: www.forerunner-ministries.org


Popular Posts