My Soul's Celebration




With my whole heart, with my whole life, and with my innermost being, I bow in wonder and love before you, the Holy God!
Yahweh, you are my soul's celebration. How could I ever forget the miracles of kindness you've done for me?
- Psalm 103:1-2 The Passion Translation -

Once you start reading the Psalms, you may find yourself binge reading them. You may be reading along and suddenly realize a lot more time has passed than you knew. You may also notice all those unsettled places inside have settled down and the sweet and blessed peace of God has wrapped itself around you. Go ahead. Read the Words. As the life and breath of God fill you, heave that sigh. Let the pressure off. Release the stress. Let go. God's got you, and He will never fail you, ever.

Popular Posts