2021 Words

There are words I have been hearing often from a variety of sources in the first month of this year called 2021. I wrote them down here to help cement them in my mind and heart by putting them in front of my eyes. Some of them were heard in messages, some were read in articles, some were an impression in my spirit, and several were all the above. 2020 has become 2021 aka 202WON!
 
  • Rest
  • Rest
  • Rest
  • Repentance
  • Redemption
  • Rest and more rest
  • Reset
  • Realign
  • Readjust
  • Restoration
  • Refresh 
  • Repayment
  • Recovery
  • Reaping
  • Rapid Recompense
  • Reawaken
  • Abundance
  • Harvest - MEGA harvest
  • Blessings
  • Promises Fulfilled
  • Peace
  • Provision
  • Prosperity
  • Prosperous Place
  • God's Presence
  • Unprecedented favor
  • Light - it dispels the darkness.
  • Joy - Laugh, laugh, and laugh some more!!! It's good medicine.
  • Giants falling
  • Justice
  • Pause
  • Pray
  • Praise
  • Impossibles being made possible
  • Miracles in store
  • "My House shall be called a house of prayer."
  • Abide in Me - God says
  • Remain in the Secret Place (Psalm 91)
  • A Table Set in the presence of my enemies (Psalm 23)
  • Psalm 37
  • Psalm 34
  • Psalms
  • Eyes fixed on Jesus
  • Ears listening to God Holy Spirit
  • Voice raising praise
  • Guard my heart
  • Feed on holiness
  • Be diligent about what I allow to come in my ears and eyes
  • The most challenging and the most glorious all at the same time
  • God Hears
  • God Sees
  • God Knows
  • God Delivers
  • God Saves
  • God Heals
  • God and God Alone

Popular Posts