Miracles, Miracles, and More Miracles!!!

Reading the Bible and making sure I am feeding myself regular doses of God's miracles feeds all the right parts of my faith. This is a time for great faith, and I want to keep mine strong. So I feed it as often as possible.

It fascinates me how the supernatural and the ordinary are entwined with each other so completely. Here at the beginning of a new year I am feeling a great urgency to believe in and expect the greatness of God, the supernatural, to become a regular part of my ordinary.

An expectancy announces His higher ways are about to invade and overtake my earthly ways, and there is also an inner knowing that nothing will ever be the same. Yet somehow I am equally as sure it is going to be good beyond what I can imagine. I am not saying hard and difficult times will not exist. I am saying God's goodness will be greater, the greatest I have ever known or seen.

This is not for me only. God's goodness is for all who will believe in His gift of Jesus. John 3:16. 1 John 1:9. God's gift of salvation through Jesus is the greatest miracle of all.

Popular Posts