Be Careful and Wise

 The following scripture verses came to mind as I was praying today. After reading through the verses I felt impressed to share, I have to admit they might not come across as all that encouraging. They encouraged me, but after reading through them a second time while searching for typos, I'm not sure why. I truly don't know. There are MANY other scriptures in the Bible that scream "Victory!" and "Overcoming" and "Let's Do This, in Jesus' name!" So why these? God knows. I leave you with the words of Ephesians 6:10 "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might."  


"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

Matthew 10:16 NKJV


"Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among the wolves."

Luke 10:3 NKJV


"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."

1 Peter 5:8


"Trust in the Lord and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness."

Psalm 37:3 NKJV


"But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

Matthew 24:13


"And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

Mark 13:13


"So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word."

Hebrews 10:23


* Reading scripture verses from more than one translation has provided a richness and depth that enhances the studying of the Word. It is one of my favorite things to do.


Popular Posts