For My Soul

 Preparing My Soul:

  • Develop a pattern of praise in my home and family. God inhabits the praises of His people. I need to give Him something to inhabit!
  • Batteries to power the devices I use to play worship and praise music. 
  • Prepare as God leads. Only God knows what is coming to me. Only He can prepare me thoroughly and completely. Listen, He will speak. I should write what He speaks.
  • Make sure I have a print version of the Bible that has type in the correct size for me to read easily. The Word of God in front of my eyes, coming out of my mouth is ESSENTIAL. The Bible is a non-negotiable item on my list!!!
  • Have index cards, a notebook, journal, some form of paper and something with which to write prayers, thoughts, letters, notes, everything I need to record what God is speaking to me and I am learning during my times of studying His Word. 
  • Make sure I have anointing oil, items for communion, and any other items our family uses in worship.
  • NEVER, as a child of God, assume the worst. ALWAYS prepare my perspective to see out of the victorious, overcoming perspective of God. Jesus Christ IS Lord of ALL! He has overcome the world! This is truth! I must know Truth! 

Popular Posts