Today we are going to reflect on the words of a worship chorus from years past.

I Love You Lord

I Love You Lord
And I lift my voice
To worship You
O my soul rejoice
Take joy my King
In what You hear
May it be a sweet, sweet sound
In Your ear

And since I can't sing one without the other, here is another worship chorus from many years back.

Sweet Holy Spirit
Sweet Heavenly dove
Stay right here with us
Filling us with Your love
And for These blessings
We lift our hearts in praise
Without a doubt we know
That we have been revived
When we shall leave this place

I pray in the name of Jesus that my voice would be ever lifted in a sweet sound of praise to Jesus and that I would ever be filled with God the Holy Spirit. I thank You Father for the answers to my heart's cry. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Don't forget to have a Happy Fall/Autumn! The time of the harvest is here!
I'm eagerly anticipating all of the ideas, tips, and recipes you are all sending!

Popular Posts