The September/October New Harvest Homestead Newsletter is Out!

As always, the newest issue of the New Harvest Homestead Newsletter is outstanding. This has got to be my favorite subscription ever! If you haven't gone to their website and sent for the free sample, you definitely want to soon.

Sept./Oct. issue contains information that novice gardeners like myself desparately need. After reading the gardening articles, I'm ready to get back in the garden and plant some fall crops. Want to join the fall planting for a spring harvest? If you overwinter veggies, please email me and let me know what and how you do it in your garden. I'll include the info. in a future post to help us all out. I'll be sure and update everyone on the first ever fall garden at our house. In case you can't tell, it takes so very little to amuse and excite me. I'm ready to get out in the garden right now and plant. Since it's Saturday evening, that might not be the best use of time:)

If you are interested in Godly homesteading, homemaking, gardening, canning, preserves, reading, lessons God teaches us in life, then NHH is for you. Check it out! Our family devours this newsletter when it arrives. There is something for everyone. It's like having a group of friends over for the afternoon and chatting away the hours together about this and that, and all of it glorifies God. You will be blessed by something in this magazine-length enewsletter, I promise.

I am so thankful that Lisa Vitello works so hard to put this out for all of us. Also, if you enjoy the newsletter, but just can't swing the subscription right now, let Lisa know. This is a ministry. She doesn't want anyone left out. There may be a way to receive it even if you can't pay the subscription cost. Please don't use this information as a way to receive something for nothing. If you can afford the subscription cost, please support this essential ministry in this way.

Go to www.newharvesthomestead.com. You will be so glad you did!

Popular Posts