Fabric Printing

Happy New Year from Blessed Mama!  Ever taken an unplanned trip through blogland?  The kind of trip that happens when you spy an interesting looking link.  You click it.  While visiting that blog, what should you spy but another interesting link so you click that one too.  Before you know it 20 minutes of unplanned visiting have gone by.  This is exactly the kind of thing I am working dilligently to cut back on this year.   However...somehow I ended up traveling blogdom this morning, in spite of my best efforts.  Am I ever glad I did too!  
 
2011 has brought with it a pesky itch, the itch to pay some attention to the visual asethetics of our home.  My ears and eyes are "on the lookout" for any and every easy, yet inexpensive, home decorating project out there.  Well, any and every home decorating project that doesn't scream "HEY!  I AM CHEAP AND TACKY!"  After all, we are Living Large on Less not less on less.  Thanks to my unplanned venture out this morning, Fabulous Friday will be just that, FAB-U-LOUS!   Click here to visit The Shabby Chic Cottage and see what I found this morning.  The post is a guest instructional on fabric printing.  Limitless possibilities for art, clothing, crafting, and more abound with this technique, and yes, it costs very little too.  The Country Chic Cottage also has a post about printing on fabric.  The Country Chic Cottage has a couple of posts on transferring using fingernail polish removed with acetone too.  Awesome idea!  Love it!  Going to try it as soon as I possibly can!  Already thinking Christmas 2011.  
 
There you have it, printing (using a normal home printer) on fabric.  It's Fab-u-lous! 
 

Popular Posts