Happy 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!!! Early.

Our family will be having the rest of their Christmas this week so I am sending out prayers and loving new year blessings a day early.

Abundance House blog thanks you dear readers for your faithful support and encouragement. Each and every post has at least one view thanks to each and every one of you. Now maybe that isn't much when compared to some blogs out there, but I don't care about that here. I am just unbelievably honored that someone takes the time out of their busy life to click on the blog and read the words they find there. Thank you a million times over. Thank You.

Easing our way gently into a soothing rhythm during the coming months is how I hope to be moving through the brisk refreshing season of winter. One never knows though so I'll refrain from stating anything definite. There is just too much unknown.

However the coming season flows, it is my prayer that you learn more of God and become more closely acquainted with Him than you ever dreamt possible. That's my prayer for me too. Perhaps we should pray it for each other? Have a Happy Happy New Year! Do Not Fear! God Is Near!

In His love,
Abundantly Blessed

Popular Posts