So what is this post about? Well, several days ago Blessed Mama posted a post called A Little Bit About Yourself and this is in response to that post!
At the end of the post Blessed Mama left a question so I will answer that first then I will put a list about myself.
What is the fact about you that very few, if anyone, knows?
When I was two years old I had cosmetic surgery. Yes, when I was two! On my nose. The reason for the surgery was because I got between our dog and his food. Don't ever do that! Well, anyway inside my nose was torn completely off of my face . The doctor did a good job though and you can't really tell.
Okay, now for the list!
- I'm a single, white, female-yes the song is going around in my head right now:)
- I cry when I am mad way more than when I am sad. Then I get mad at myself for crying when mad and that makes me cry even more.
- I was home schooled for all but 3 1/2 years.
- I attended a private christian school for 1 1/2 years
- I like to can - with both a pressure cooker and a water bath canner
- I am the righteousness of God and a joint heir with Jesus
- I have never broken any bones
- I like to read-a lot
- I love to have my neck and shoulders rubbed - just ask my family :)
- More often than not I order cheeseburger and fries when eating out.
- I know how to pour cement and a lot of other things for building a house :)
- I can drive a pay loader-with no brakes!
- I can drive a tractor and rake hay and stack bales.
- I love red lipstick
- I want to someday own a pair of perfectly fitting red stilettos
- I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl- but can get most anything down if necessary
- Although I do like steamed broccoli a lot too
- I am a perfectionist
- I love jigsaw puzzles-the harder the better
- I shoot and hunt
- I learned to drive when I was 10
- I can remember things from when I was 1 years old
- Most of my friends are my mom's age and older
- My "good ideas and projects" are overflowing my desk and under my bed
- I am the official lawn mower
- I can blow air out of the corner of one of my eyes sometimes
- I love overalls
Not of this World