Sugar Scrubs Coming Soon

Forty Three! I am going to be 43 years old. Weird, huh? Where have 43 years gone? How is it that I don't feel a day older than 43? hahahaha. Seriously, though. How is it that I don't feel any older than I did when young yet I look it? And why am I writing about myself when I could be sharing about something much more inspiring? Something like....sugar scrubs!!!

Not of This World has been experimenting with various sugar scrub recipes. The verdict? We love sugar scrubs!!! So far, everyone seems to have their individual favorite, but only time and repeated use will tell. Everyone who has used the scrubs agrees that, no matter which scent used, they feel luxurious. She has also whipped up a moisturizer of coconut oil and almond oil that takes luxurious to a completely new level.

Now that you are surely anticipating the recipes for Not of This World's scrubs, you will be thrilled to know that they are coming soon...in a future post. Just wanted to send out a little note to let you know they will be coming soon. These posts are not ones you will want to miss.

Popular Posts