A Gift

You know, life doesn't always look like we want it to. Not everyone we love wants us to be actively involved in their life. Sometimes they prefer strangers, and sometimes things just don't make sense.

But that's okay because I have come to realize that God's care and provision are perfect. He always takes care of me and provides for my every need, no matter what the need is.

Thankfully I don't have to understand when things don't make sense. I can just keep on trusting the One Love Who loves me perfectly. I may not know what is going on, but I know the One who does, and that's enough for me.

While walking through this week towards Passover, Easter, and Resurrection Sunday may we allow the rest of God to cocoon us like a warm blanket and permeate us through and through. May we allow ourselves the luxury of His rest that saturates our hearts in a dry season in a hard land.

Jesus is Lord of all! And He is the answer to our heart's cry.I

Love & Rest,
Abundantly Blessed

Popular Posts