Question for December 1

Here's the question for December 1:  Do you have a Christmas tree or have you chosen not to?  If you do have a tree, is it real or artificial? 

Now remember, these questions are just for fun.  I realize that for some, these topics are very personal.   So, we will work very hard to make sure that every thing remains both fun and safe. 

You notice that there aren't any pictures posted of my front door yet.  That's because I can't find the ribbon for the bows.  I have them "wrapped" and the tags made, but the ribbon for the bows is MIA (missing in attic).  I'm on my way to locate them right now. 

I do have another website for everyone to check out.  It's oldfashionedliving.com.  I may have already mentioned it, but just in case I forgot, I'm listing it again.  Also, New Harvest Homestead Newsletter has announced that 2010 will be its final year of publishing.  They are running a special subscription offer right now at their website for next year.  Run on over and take advantage of the deals.  You don't want to miss the final year.  It is my very favorite ezine EVER!!!  It's truly the best of everything.  Godly articles, handy tips, you name it, it's in there.  Last but not least, Like Merchant Ships is a blog to check out and read through.  There are some interesting articles.  I can't say that I agree with absolutely everything on there, but most everything blessed me tremendously.  If you are interested in decorating on the cheap, this blog has many tips to help out.

Help! My 15-year-old is into the tote of lights.  He loves Christmas lights!  ALOT!  He has even begun his own personal collection of lights which he keeps under the bed in his bedroom.  At the end of the season you can be sure to find this godly young man over six feet tall scrounging through the flyers and sale bins for the best of the best deals.  I underestimate his enthusiasm for decorating with lights on an annual basis.  I need to get busy and come up with something new and unusual as a lighting challenge to satisfy his driving desire to "put the lights up".  I'm going to have to be quick though or he'll strike out on his own:)  Maybe one of you have a lighting challenge to help us out.  Send it in and we'll see what Colonel Redeemed comes up with. 

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Periodically throughout our Christmas Season of Fun as we celebrate Jesus' birthday, there will be surprise goodies given out.  Be sure to send in your answers to the questions each day and don't forget the projects.  These goodies will usually be a surprise.  You never know when you will be blessed.  Also, make sure to include your name and address on your answers when you email them to me at bwblessedmom6@gmail.com.  This information will NOT be posted.  We just need to know where to send your goodies if you are the winner that day.  Tomorrow will be the first goodie day.  You won't want to miss out.  The earlier you send me your answers, the better your oppportunity of winning. 

Talk to you in the morning over coffee(that's a hint about tomorrow's goodie)!  Blessed Mama

Popular Posts