Reading Where?

 BooksBook Share time again! It is so much fun hearing what all of you are reading! I am so glad more are joining us each month. Invite your friends. All are welcome. This is a safe place where we all share using our gentlest, most loving big boy and girl voices.

So today I thought we would not only share our newest reads but also our favorite place to read. Do you have a favorite reading spot? A favorite chair, sofa, or shady tree to settle in or under and read the time away? To be truthful, I do not have a specific spot that I favor above any other. I read any and everywhere. You would be just as likely to find me reading while preparing a meal as you would be to find me curled up on the couch. For me, anyplace will do. Though in the summer, sitting outside with a glass of iced tea would be pretty close to a favorite spot. What about you? Where do you read?

Boy reading


Popular Posts