Sweet Inspiration for the Home

Time for me to pass on a recommendation for a sweetly written book on creating a beautiful home. This is the book I would have written if I hadn't started a blog instead. Seriously, the entire time I was reading Inspired You by Marian Parsons I was thinking "this is what I wanted to say in the blog when I started it!" The difference? Marian Parsons says it so much sweeter and better. Marian Parsons is the author of the Miss Mustard Seed blog and is seen on HGTV.com and in Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Inspired You is a quick, delightfully encouraging read that would make a perfect wedding or housewarming gift for the first time homemaker.

Trim Healthy Mama by Serene Allison & Pearl Barrett is another new read. I am currently in the middle of this large, common sense guide. Serene Allison & Pearl Barrett are sisters who instantly engage the reader with their conversational sister-style banter. Filled with up-to-date information on nutrition and eating that is also common sense, this may be a true lifechanger. It is feeding my interest in nutrition at the very least. A more complete review will be along after I have completed and implemented the information in the book. So far? Thoroughly enjoying both the writing style and information.

Popular Posts