Christmas Time's A Comin'

Christmas time is indeed coming. Abundance House is putting forth serious effort towards being ready, early. Being ready might not mean every gift purchased or made. It might look a lot more like all of the lists and plans written out and plotted to perfection. Then again, being ready this Christmas season might look more like intentionally planning on doing less thereby freeing time to enjoy more.

This brings us to another pondering question.

"If you could only do one thing to celebrate Christmas, what would you do?"

Oh my. This may be the most difficult ponder yet. Only one thing? Seriously? OK. I'm in. I'll do it. I'll answer the question. Who knows? I might surprise myself at the answer.

Letting you ponder too,
Abundantly Blessed @ Abundance House blog

Popular Posts