Where Are Those Recipes!

Oh my! I didn't know you were coming today! Yay! Squee-ee-ee-ze! It's wonderful to see you! You ought to see the post from the past I was reading just a second ago. What a riot! I mean, seriously, it was a post about some recipes I found on a blog. Oh my. In that post, I was rattling on about the ingredients in the recipes not being inexpensive, but the link to the recipes is found on the Debt Proof Living blog! Seriously? Expensive ingredients on a blog devoted to living debt free? Whatever. More than likely I meant the ingredients weren't in the absolute necessity category. Whatever it was that I meant, here's the link:http://abundancehouse.blogspot.com/2010/07/munchies-for-monday.html

 If you can find the recipes once you get to Debt Proof Living, you just might be super human. I don't know where they are now. Surely they are there, somewhere. Don't worry if you can't find the recipes I was talking about in the old post. There are plenty new-er ones to enjoy on the site.

See you later! Thanks for dropping by! Next time I'm looking through the archives I will share the entire post instead of just the link. How's that sound? Love ya! Good-bye!

Popular Posts