Books Read This Year

Good Morning! 
OK everyone.  I've found something new and fun!  Another new blog!  Life As Mom http://lifeasmom.com/ has a monthly feature called Book It where readers review what they've read so far this year.  Being somewhat of a book junkie this is just too much fun!  This is exactly what I wanted to do here on A Mother's Rewards, but couldn't really figure out how to go about it.  Now I don't have to!  Head on over to check out what others are reading.  You might see a title that inspires you to pick up a new read or reminds you of an old read long forgotten.  By the way, did you realize that cookbooks count as reading?  Wow, did my book count for the year just go up. 
I can't remember every book from this year, but I'll do the best I can.
Book It 2010
  • Bible
  • Easy Homeschooling Curriculum by Lorraine Curry
  • Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
  • The Flower Gardener's Bible - Lewis and Nancy Hill
  • Country Wisdom & Know How - editors of Storey Books
  • Natural Beauty at Home - Janice Cox
  • Prairie Lands Gardener's Guide - Cathy Wilkinson Barash
  • Restoring Your Shield of Faith - Chuck D. Pierce, Robert Heidler
  • Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System - Paul C. & Patricia Bragg
  • Easy Homeschooling Companion - Lorraine Curry
  • Fields With God - Lorraine Curry with Jean Hall
  • Your Manners Are Showing - Betty Betz
  • Julia's Hope - Janette Oke
  • White Chocolate - can't recall author
  • Little House in the Big Woods - Laura Ingalls Wilder
  • Man of the Family - Ralph Moody
  • Little Britches - Ralph Moody
  • Novel whose title I can't recall
  • Novel whose title I can't recall
  • When Pigs Move In - forgot author's name
  • many children's books to little ones
  • numerous cookbooks
  • First Place 4 Health books - at least four of them
Seven and half months is a long time when trying to remember.  I know there are more, but they're titles aren't coming to remembrance right now.  I'll just add more updates as they come to me.  This is going to be way too much fun, I can tell. 
So...what have YOU read this year?  Feel free to leave your list here at A Mother's Rewards in an email or as a comment OR better yet, head on over to http://lifeasmom.com/ and share in the fun there.  Book It updates are given each month at http://lifeasmom.com/ you won't want to miss out on all of the good reads.  Well, I'm hoping to hop back over here later today to share what's been on my heart lately.  Until then, keep reading!

Popular Posts