Technical Difficulties Delay Today's Party

Good Morning!  I've typed TWO ENTIRE POSTS only to have them lost in cyber space this morning.  Hopefully this goes through without getting lost.  Something weird is up.  The last time my post was lost it switched users on us and gave me a fresh new page to post on as a Mustard Seed.  Never had that happen before.  ANYWAY...griping spoils a party so I'll stop now.  Just wanted to let you know that the party is still going to happen.  We just may have to party extra hearty tomorrow.  I'll try to share some delicious and easy party fare later on this evening.  Get ready to whip up some cream puffs, eclairs, chocolate chip cookie dough truffles, and peach tea.  We'll also talk about ways of elevating the humble fruit tray as well as that favorite stand by, cheese and crackers. Until then, keep partying Large on Less. 

Popular Posts