Fwd: Have you ever?

HAVE YOU EVER....been here? 

 A group of us were traveling to Colorado for a conference. We had stopped and eaten breakfast. Before heading on the journey my friend and I went to the ladies room. Upon entering our respective stalls, my friend said "Oh, no. There aren't any paper covers for the stool in here." I said, "Here I will hand you one over." Which I did. Then I sat down and discovered there was no toilet paper in my stall. I said to my friend, "Please pass me some toilet paper." She handed it under the stall. In a few moments a sweet little voice said to us, "If you ladies don't need anything else now, I will go." It was then we discovered we hadn't been beside each other as we had supposed.  Someone else had been in between us passing the seat covers and paper back and forth to us!   The only thing we could do was break out in laughter.  Several years later the incident still brings laughter.  I am sure the lady who helped us out will always remember us.
 
 
I don't know if the author of this "Have You Ever....?" story wants to be identified so I'll send an anonymous "Thank You" her way.  This has to be one of the best stories EVER.  I only wish you could all hear it told in person.  It's just way too funny.  Love to laugh, Blessed Mama


 

Popular Posts