It's a New Season

"It's a New Season, It's a new day, fresh anointing, flowing your way, It's a season of power and prosperity, it's a new season, coming to me."

The words of one of my favorite worship choruses began running through my mind as soon as the title was typed in.  Typing is a little tricky when you're singing in your head.  This morning is a new day.  Every morning is the beginning of a new day; a new day for each of us to use for Jesus in whatever way He leads us.  That being said, A Mother's Rewards wants to thank each and everyone who has taken the time to spend a portion of their days visiting here at the blog.  Our little visits and not so little chats have brightened many a day at our house.  Hosting a blog is one of the most enjoyable, even fun, things our family has done in quite a while.  As a matter of fact, it could become addictive.

As we enter this season of Thanksgiving, we want to say THANK YOU to all of our readers.  We are so thankful for every comment, and every word sent to encourage us.  You have often heard it said that "I Am One Blessed Mama"; how true that is.  I am indeed blessed; blessed with love, family, and friends who love, pray, and care for me (and my family) extravagantly.  Honestly, I just don't know how else to say it "I am so blessed!"  Seasons come and seasons go.  With each season, changes take place.  A Mother's Rewards also experiences its share of change.  Some of the changes come because Blessed Mama can't go very long without "rearranging the furniture".  Others have been natural responses to the real life our family is living.  No matter the season, thankfulness for readers of A Mother's Rewards has remained constant. 

Having previously been somewhat of a "fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants" sort of girl who viewed organization as something for "others who are into that sort of thing", I have spent the past few years in an almost constant state of wonder at the freedom organization can bring to a home.  Now please don't mistakenly think that all of my life has been somehow miraculously transformed into organizational bliss, it hasn't.  There have been enough significant adjustments, however, for even an artsy-type crafty lover of piles individual like myself to notice the change.  As weird as this sounds, I'm not really sure how this shift towards organization took place.  I realize that it didn't "just happen", but it kind of seems as if it did.  All I know is when it began.  It began with the addition of not one, but two unexpected blessings to our home.  Trust me when I say that there is an entire universe of difference between four children and six children---at least there was for me. 

So, here we are, real people living real life, and being really blessed by God.  Thankfulness to God our Father for His bountiful grace and mercy through Jesus and to the Holy Spirit for His comfort and guidance pours forth from our hearts day after day.  "Through many dangers toils and snare we have already come.  'Tis grace that brought us safe thus far, and grace will lead us home."   Thank You for being a part of our grace-filled journey called life.  I pray that as you walk through your days you find your heart singing along with ours these words "O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!" Psalm 107:1

Popular Posts