Work Horse Scriptures

The following excerpt is taken from today's word at the Elijah List website. It is an encouraging word concerning women being released into powerful ministries. It would be worth your time to visit the site and read it in its entirety. The verses are work horses for anyone who tends to get worked up or anxious to commit to memory. They can be brought out and read over and over and over until we have them cemented deep inside of us.


Here are some verses to mediate on as this word is going into many women right now reading this article:

Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not be anxious, look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
 
Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.'
 
Isaiah 54:4 Fear not, for you will not be put to shame; Neither feel humiliated, for you will not be disgraced; But you will forget the shame of your youth, And the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
 
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.
 
Men in ministry stand by your woman. It is their time to be heard and their time to shine in the Body of our Lord Jesus! A mighty roar is being released!

Let this company of strong women with integrity and love be released Lord, in Jesus name.

Popular Posts