Artificial Trees

We have three trees. In the living room we have a Victorian "artificial" tree; in the basement we have our ornaments made for fun "artificial tree" and in the kitchen we have a small tree with very small bubble lights that are fun to watch. We used to do the real tree when children were home but now it's "easier" in our older age to bring the trees out with the lights already on. I have not decorated the trees yet but they are in place just waiting to be decorated as I drink my hot apple cider. Yummm. Love MOM

Another answer came in! I haven't answered yet because I'm not sure which it will be this year. There are several small artificial trees in various rooms. We have had an artificial for several years. It is beginning to look rather worn out and loses more needles than a real one. The children are all rooting for a real tree. I'll just be thankful for a tree, whatever kind it is. Though, there is something about a real tree...BLESSED MAMA

Tomorrow's Question is: What is your favorite Christmas tradition?

One of our fellow Mother's Rewards friends lost her grandmother a few days ago, on Monday. She wrote a beautiful tribute to her grandmother and Christmas time that I would love to share with all of you. It will be posted all by itself. Having grown up with two loving grandmothers myself, I could only cry at how beautifully Kim expressed her childhood memories. Please remember Kim in your prayers this week and in the weeks ahead.

Popular Posts