Tomorrow's Question--Early

Good afternoon! I know this is a bit early, but I will be busy later this afternoon getting ready for our church ladies' Christmas gathering. After a year of surprises, we will be revealing who our secret sisters are. This is my first secret sister reveal ever and I am really excited. It's another milestone of womanhood passed. I have had and been a secret sister. OK, on to the question for tomorrow.

Question: When do you open presents? Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning, Christmas Day, or some other time?

I'm going to give my answer early as well. Growing up my answer would have been all of the above. Christmas Eve was one grandparents house, Christmas another, and our own immediate family was some other time, usually even earlier than Christmas Eve. Now that I have a family of my own, the answer is still much the same. The only difference is that unlike when I was growing up, we don't always know which family will be opening when. My husband, the children, and I have been blessed to be able to have a real, true Christmas morning gift opening a few times, and WE LOVE IT! The few years we experienced a storybook Christmas morning were a gift in and of themselves. Should the Lord tarry, we look forward to experiencing more Christmas mornings in our future. Whenever we are together as family, immediate and extended, is a gift whose opening is always a memory-making occasion. BLESSED MAMA

Tomorrow I hope to have another post on a PEACEful Holiday Season. God willing, it will be on Entering In. Until then, Pursue peace and celebrate Jesus BIG!

Popular Posts