Christmas Tree Question Answer and favorite Christmas tradition

Another answer to the real or artificial Christmas tree question has come in.  Yea!!!  Thank you to everyone who has answered.  We're just going to keep on having a great time through Christmas. 

     We have an artifical tree now as I wanted one that was tall but not so big around at the bottom and real trees just come that way. (That's the way God made them) I have it decorated victorianish.

     One Christmas when our children were little and I was very pregnant I sent Roger Jerrad and Jessica out to cut down a tree. They came back with a cedar that took up half the living room. It had brown branches and did it smell....... AND our best Christmas gift was born that year on the 11th. Her name is Amy Dawn.

     My favorite Christmas tradition is the tradition that my children and I have of doing something new every year.  In years past we have crafted a number of different ornaments and decorations.  This year we are doing more new things in the kitchen together.   BLESSED MAMA

Popular Posts