Having Fun With Jesus

Good evening! Once more the day has gotten away from me, and I missed getting today's question in. To keep the fun going, I'll post the question now along with Monday's challenge.

The question of the day is, drumroll please: Are your Christmas decorations done in traditional Christmas colors of Red and Green or other?

Now for the challenge: Bless your mail carrier with a Holiday Greeting and token of appreciation. I am so thankful for the service our mail carriers provide us. Living where we do, mail day is a blessing that we don't take for granted.

Now, I'll answer the question. When first married, the decorations were red and green, then they gradually moved into a gold, burgundy look, and now they are moving back into the red, green, and gold. Now the green comes from the greenery itself rather than the ribbon like it was at first. I found some gold fabric ribbon approx. 6-8 inches wide at the dollar store this week to add in somewhere too. Who knows though, it might not show up at Christmas. It might come out some other time throughout the year. We'll just have to see. I guess that means my answer is traditional colors. There are still some places where a bit of burgundy still shows up. I can get by doing that without the colors clashing since I decorate some of every room in the house.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow worshipping our Lord and Savior. Don't forget to bless your mail carrier on Monday and come on back for coffee to see what's going on with all the gang. The next couple of weeks until Christmas will find us receiving more challenges than questions so get ready for some active Christmas fun as we celebrate Jesus together. Bring your friends along for the last few days of our month of Jesus. Less than two weeks until the big day! Yea, Jesus!!!

Popular Posts